02 June 2009

Moon Report

I haven't been keeping up on the moon report! I went out of town for a few days, and was so busy yesterday with The Agrarian Urbanite (which I'm almost finished with) that I forgot. I know you're sad because the moon report is something you look forward to everyday, isn't it? I'm telling you, once you start following the moon, it's a bit addicting.

Today, the moon is in Libra which is symbolized by an Omega with a straight line under the Omega. (I'm trying to learn all the symbols so when I begin henna tattooing people, I can do their astrological signs.)

Libra is a semi fertile and moist sign. Since the moon is still waxing, it's a decent time to plant if you have any last minute things to get in the ground. Better times to plant above ground crops (where the fruit of your crop is above ground) are the 4th and 5th (23rd and 24th, too) when the moon is in Scorpio, which is a very fruitful and moist astrological sign Below ground crops? Wait until the 14th and 15th.

As for your hair, according to Long Hair Lovers, "perms, colors and styles have a better chance of success during this moon although working with a style you already have is better..." So nothing radical.

I thought this to be interesting from the The Farmer's Almanac, best dates this month to go camping? The 6th, 7th, and 8th. If you want to start a diet to lose weight? The 14th and the 18th. Start an eating plan to gain weight? The 4th and the 27th. Quit smoking? The 14th and the 18th. Cut hair to encourage growth? The 3rd, 4th ,29th,and 30th. Cut hair to discourage growth? The 14th, 15th, 19th and 20th.

Oh, and if you want to begin logging? Try June 9th and 10th. Of course, I may be lying about that...just on purpose.

Well, that's the moon report for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment