25 July 2009

Mead

Been drinkin' mead at my friend's house...this makes it very hard to type. I'm finding it very hard to find the keys. They just don't seem to be in the right places, and I'm working a mere anxiety sweat trying to figure out where the correct letters/keys are in general. But maybe this is the first time this week that I don't feel too much pain since my friend has died. And maybe that's just not true because as I type, my eyes are so filled with tears and my nose is so snotty that I can't see a thing on the keyboard.

I think of my five closest girlfriends/confidants, and now there is a vacancy, because one of those five is dead.

I'm not taking this so well at present.

1 comment:

  1. These last few posts are truly moving. Your loss and your emotions come straight through the keys. You have my deepest condolences.

    ...and be careful of that mead, if it's anything like what we made a few years back, that's powerful stuff.

    Take care of yourself and your family.

    ReplyDelete