21 May 2009

"To dream that you are on a train, symbolizes your life's journey. It suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed in the right direction. Alternatively, you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will prove to work out in the end." Dream Dictionary

Yes, I dreamed last night that I was riding on a train. A big group of us were, yet again, trying to escape something.

I haven't seen the "something", and like in the pirate dream, I sense the "something" is people or idea related. That doesn't surprise me given my views, opinions and writing. They definitely are not in the box.

"To dream that you escape from injury, from an animal, or from any situation, signifies your good health and prosperity. You will experience a favorable turn of events." Dream Dictionary

Sounds good to me...I'm headed in the right direction and if I escape this "something" I'll experience a favorable turn of events.

In the past year and a half, I have experienced a lot of change. I feel good about it all. I know that I am shedding my old skins and rebirthing myself. Once it starts, there is no turning back. I am accepting the challenges given to myself from myself. My soul's path is uncharted territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment